Wednesday, April 13, 2011

IT"S THE FINAL POST EVERYBODY

Hello Mr. P and my one one follower who I don't know. It is time to wrap up my blog posts. Overall, I really enjoyed working on this project. I really liked that we learned so much and had so much fun while doing something completely different. I am glad that I chose to be an actor. I really liked the role I played, Tybalt, and I had a lot of fun with it. I think that being an actor was probably the most fun job and I think that a lot of people wished that they would have been an actor too, instead of something like print advertising that wasn't so unique and involved. When we first got going a lot of people were skeptic about finishing this project on time for spring break. However, we are now all finished just before spring break and we met our deadline. I really enjoyed doing this project and am very grateful that I had a chance to be a part of something so awesome.
Connor Gillooly
Tybalt

No comments:

Post a Comment