Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tybalt of GP's First Post

I am so excited to finally be starting on this project that everyone has been looking forward to the whole year. I auditioned for and have been selected to play the role of Tybalt. In my mind, Tybalt is one of the most interesting characters in the whole script. I  am very anxious to finally portray Tybalt in the play. After reading the script I found Tybalt to be violent, aggressive and always attempting to pick a fight. While reading the script I could not overlook how much Tybalt hated all Montagues. I am looking forward to the arrival of the final script from the writers so I can begin to start memorizing lines and rehearsing for the filming of this play. I hope that everyone enjoys their and part in making this play happen and creating a successful end product.

No comments:

Post a Comment